Sunday, June 29, 2008

I Shall Call Him ... Mini G

There is a very large, golden blonde pile of fur in the X household, people. We have G____! We met him today at his foster home and we knew pretty quickly that he was a very special guy. We had some lunch and talked it over and decided to give it a whirl. So, we are officially doggy parents!

Fluffy and the Bad One are doing beautifully and G has shown zero interest in them. He already loves the backyard - including rolling in the grass ("Roll, roll, roll in ze hay") - and charmed everyone at Petco. Tomorrow we'll do our first walk and see how that one goes.

Right now he's conked out on the floor with me. He seems to be doing pretty well. We've also discovered that he is camera-shy. It might be a while before I can get pics up.

Smooches, Mrs. X and Doggie Mommy to G.

7 comments:

Erin said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see the pictures of your camera shy guy! Good Luck on your walk, and remember with dogs, walking on a leash the right way is something trainable as are most things!

All the best to the X family!

Tiffany said...

A huge amount of Congrats from all of us over here in doggieland!

I cant wait to see pictures!

Tiff

FarmWife said...

Hurray! Hurray! I am so happy for you & Mr.X & G (and I love the movie quotes). I hope your settling in period is a wonderful one.

JellyBelly said...

yay!!!! post photos of the little guy!

Lori Lavender Luz said...

Congrats on your new addition! I hope you are getting some sleep. And taking lots of walks.

Heather Clisby said...

Yay! A new doggie!

Shinejil said...

Yeah! He sounds wonderful.